Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Several upcoming performances!

I am excited to report that I have three upcoming opera engagements, all of which I'm looking forward to very much. First, I will be with Opera Coeur d'Alene (www.operacda.com) in May for the Wolf/Woodsman in Barab's "Little Red Riding Hood". Other singers include Audra de Laveaga (Mother/Grandmother) and Courtney Ruckman (Little Red Riding Hood). Then I will head to Princeton, New Jersey for the months of June and July. I'll be singing in HMS Pinafore (Bill Bobstay) and Il trovatore, in addition to some scenes (as Sharpless in "Madama Butterfly" and Taddeo in "L'italiana in Algeri"). In August, when I return, I will be reprising Schaunard in "La Boheme" with newly formed Spielplatz Opera, alongside some wonderful friends who round out this amazing cast. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: