Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two shows with Tacoma Opera!

I am currently rehearsing "La tragedie de Carmen" with Tacoma Opera (as Zuniga) and having a lot of fun in my first speaking role in quite some time! The cast is a very strong one, with Hannah Penn as Carmen, Jennifer Valle as Micaela, Jon Farmer as Jose, and Danny Oakden as Escamillo. Performances are the 8th and 10th of February at the Rialto Theater. More info on www.tacomaopera.com

After this show closes, I begin rehearsals for "La traviata" (as Marquis d'Obigny) and I am very excited for this show as well! I met our Violetta (Jacquelynn Fontaine) quite by chance in NYC this past December, and I will be sharing the stage with a few old friends as well. This production will be directed by Noel Koran and conducted by Keith Clark.

Stay tuned for more upcoming announcements!!

No comments: